To set up your Outlook client to work with cPanel Email Account:
- Open Outlook.
- Click the Tools menu, and select E-mail Accounts…
- Click Add a new e-mail account, and click Next.
- Choose POP3 as your server type by clicking the radio button, and click Next.
- Fill in all necessary fields to include the following information:
- Click More Settings… and then click the Outgoing Server tab.
- Check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server.
- Click the Advanced tab, Enter 110 in the ‘Incoming Server’ box.
- Enter 26 in the Outgoing server (SMTP) box.
- Click OK.
- Click Test Account Settings… After receiving Congratulations! All tests completed successfully, click Close.
- Click Next, and then click Finish.
Your Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in the From: field of outgoing messages.
Email Address: Enter your full email address (username@your_domain.com)
cPanel users, enter the server names provided, don’t add your domain name in this step.
Incoming mail server (POP3): mail.your_domain.com
Outgoing mail server (SMTP): mail.your_domain.com
User Name: Enter your full address in the format username@your_domain.com
Password: Enter your email password
Congratulations! You’re done configuring your client to send and retrieve cPanel Email messages.